Tuesday, April 17, 2012

14.1

Hi All!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in such a long time. I honestly haven't had a chance to write and if I'm going to be honest I'm not sure when I will be able to finish this. For those of you who don't know I work full time in a career in which I'm supposed to work 35 hrs a week but actually work nearer to 65hrs plus I go to school full time hrs 30+. So too say I'm ridiculously busy is an understatement.

I promise I will finish this eventually. Sorry to disappoint all of you, it's the last thing I want to do.

Also, I have loved to read each of your comments. Thank you for the kind words I truly appreciate them, they mean so much to me. Especially on my first go at writing!!!!


Thanks again and all the best,

Mimi

2 comments:

  1. This is a great story and I hope one day you will continue. I have really enjoyed reading it and loved the addition of Tyler and their budding relationship -- you are leaving us with quite the cliffhanger! :)

    You are a fantastic storyteller and you'd never know this was your first go at writing. I look forward to the day you'll have a break from your insanely busy schedule to update. Good luck with school and work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second @daroxygirl's sentiments. I understand about being insanely busy (although I would've had a breakdown by now with that schedule!) but hope someday you'll get the time to write again. I enjoy your writing very much and hope someday we'll find out how it ends.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!